SHEILA-IN HIBIONADA USMAN
To be employed in a company that offers a professional working environment and enables me to develop and apply skills while meeting the corporation’s standards of practice.
2007-2011: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Western Mindanao State University, Baliwasan, Zamboanga City
2003-2007: High School Diploma
Zamboanga State College of Marine Sciences and Technology,
Rio Hondo, Zamboanga City
1997-2003: Elementary Diploma
Immaculate Conception Archdiocesan School, Tetuan,
2011-2014: De Villa Hospital, Sagun St. Poblacion, Ipil,
2014-10/10/2018: King Fahad Hospital at Al Baha, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,
ICU staff nurse
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated patient care and performed patient education in accordance to unit standards for all patient types and age groups.
• Collaborated with professionals across the organization to formulate an integrated care plan.
• Devised health care goals using a holistic approach aligned with patient and family needs.
• Championed changes in documentation and drug administration processes.
• Promoted team environment by effectively identifying needs of other staff and assisting them.
• Basic Life Support
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support
• Computer: Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications
• Enthusiastic, quick and eager to learn
• With fair interpersonal and organizational skills
• Goal-oriented, patient, hard-working
• Self-motivated, can socialize with other people
• Resourceful in finding ways and means in solving any problem
• Portable Oxygen Devices
• 12 Lead ECG
• Cardiac Monitors
• Infusion pumps/syringe
• Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) Machine
• Suction Machine
• Vein Viewer
• IPPC talley/flowtron
• Feeding pump
• Cardiac Reader
• ICP monitor
• Neurologic Disorders
• Upper and Lower Respiratory Tract Disorders
• Cardiovascular Disorders
• Vascular disorders
• Hematologic Disorders
• Gastrointestinal disorders
• Integumentary Disorders
• Musculoskeletal Disorders
• Endocrine Disorders
• Eyes and Ears Disorders
• Genito-urinary Disorders
• Vector borne disease