Ever O Business Hotel
Ever O Business Hotel is now hiring!
– Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
– Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers)
– Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
– Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
– Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
– Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
– Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies
– Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
– Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly
Front Office (Male)
– College Level/Graduate
– Good presentation and team worker.
– Previous hotel-related experience desired,
– With Customer Service experience.
– Excellent in oral & written communication skills.
– Friendly phone manner is a must.
– Willingness to work in grave shift, weekends and holidays.
– Familiarity with the hospitality industry is a plus
– Willingness to maintain confidentiality.
Chef De Partie
– 2-3 years work related experience.
Server / Cashier
– Any course
– Experience in Cashiering is advantage.
– Can work with less supervision, dependable and honest.
– With high sense of responsibility.
– Customer-service oriented
Oncall (R.A/ Server)
– With/without experience
– Willing to start immediately
– With valid Health Card I.D
Submit your resume/ Bio-data/ CV using the form below or submit at Ever O Business Hotel indicating POSITION DESIRED